Cemented carbide round bar is mainly used in metal cutting tool manufacturing, wood, plastic required hardness and wear resistance, corrosion resistance products manufacturing, and other industries. It has many outstanding excellent properties. Today, I will introduce the application of cemented carbide round bar and its production process, so that you could have a deeper understanding of cemented carbide round bar.
The main characteristics of cemented carbide round bar are stable mechanical properties, easy welding, high wear resistance and high impact resistance. Carbide round bar is mainly used for drill, end mill and reamer. It can also be used for cutting, stamping and measuring tools. Widely used in the field of national production and processing. For example: micro drill in PCB industry, electrode rod in photoelectric communication industry, tungsten steel drill, drill shank, push rod, wear-resistant precision parts in machining industry, are the preferred high-quality materials for integral CNC milling cutter and machining cutter with hole.
Cemented carbide round bar, also known as tungsten steel round bar, is a kind of alloy material with high hardness and high strength, which is made of cemented carbide (WC) as the main raw material, plus other precious metals and paste phase by powder metallurgy method.
The production of cemented carbide round bar has the following characteristics
1. Using fine tungsten carbide and imported cobalt powder as raw materials.
2. Low pressure sintering technology is used for standardized production.
3. It has high strength and hardness.
4. It has the characteristics of red hardness, good wear resistance, high modulus of elasticity, high bending strength, good chemical stability (acid resistance, alkali resistance, high temperature oxidation resistance), good impact toughness, low coefficient of expansion, and similar thermal and electrical conductivity to iron and its alloys.
5. High tech precision equipment: 10MPa low pressure sintering furnace imported from Germany.
6. New technology: vacuum high temperature and high pressure sintering. In the final stage, pressure sintering is used to reduce porosity, improve compactness and greatly improve mechanical properties of products.
7. Product features: there are many material brands, which can meet the needs of different uses; Complete specifications, accurate blank size (reduce processing capacity, improve production efficiency).
The production process is as follows:
Pulverizing → formula according to the use requirements → wet grinding → mixing → crushing → drying → screening → adding molding agent after screening → drying again → preparing mixture after screening → granulation → pressing → forming → low pressure sintering → forming (blank) → flaw detection → cylindrical grinding and fine grinding (blank does not have this process) → size detection → packaging → warehousing.
Through the above introduction, I believe you have a clear understanding of cemented carbide round bar. I hope our article is helpful to you.