What is the difference between 40 teeth and 60 teeth?
The 40-tooth type will save effort due to its low friction, and the sound will be low, but the 60-tooth type will cut smoother. Generally, woodworking uses 40 teeth. The price is the same, haha. If the sound is small, use a thicker one, but a thinner one is better. The more the number of teeth, the smoother the sawing profile, and if your machine has good stability, the sound will be lower
What is the difference between a 30-tooth wood cutting saw blade and a 40-tooth cutting wood saw blade?
Mainly include 1 The cutting speed is different. 2 The gloss is different. 3 The angle of the teeth of the saw blade itself is also different. 4 The body hardness, flatness, end jump and other requirements of the saw blade are also different. In addition, there are some requirements for the speed of the machine and the feeding speed of the wood. 6 It also has a lot to do with the precision of the saw blade equipment. 7 ‘Cut the waist’ is currently the most difficult.
Another: Why does the alloy saw blade open?
A. Prevent the saw blade from being clamped;
B. Increase friction.
What is the difference between multi-tooth and less-tooth saw blades for wood cutting?
The number of teeth of the saw tooth, generally speaking, the more the number of teeth, the more cutting edges in a unit time, the better the cutting performance, but the more cutting teeth need to use more cemented carbide, the price of the saw blade is higher, but the teeth are too dense , The chip capacity between the teeth becomes smaller, which is easy to cause the saw blade to heat up; in addition, there are too many teeth, when the feed amount is not matched properly, the cutting amount of each tooth is small, which will increase the friction between the cutting edge and the workpiece and affect the service life of the cutting edge . Usually the tooth spacing is 15-25mm, and a reasonable number of teeth should be selected according to the material to be sawed.
To sum up: the cutting surface with less teeth is not as smooth as the cutting surface with more teeth. The price of less teeth is cheaper than the more teeth. The less teeth are less likely to burn the saw blade than the more teeth. If it is a multi-blade saw, it must use fewer teeth. If it is a plywood type, more teeth must be used to reduce chipping.
What are the contents of the inspection in the production process of alloy circular saw blades
- There is a wave-like or pot-like detection on the end of the substrate A and B. Due to various stress relationships, any piece of substrate does have irregular waves or pot shapes. Their existence or excessive existence will bring unlimited hidden dangers to tool manufacturing. The reason why we study it to improve the quality or the impact of the next process to eliminate many misunderstandings in the detection, especially the static or dynamic process influence to eliminate many misunderstandings in the detection. The results of static or dynamic detection are different. During detection, move the meter rod to the bottom of the recessed groove, find a starting point or make a mark on the A surface, and record the response number of each tooth surface. Then go back to the B side and record their data corresponding to the original symmetry mark. You can clearly detect that each tooth or a certain angle produces different waves or pots. Refer to the analysis on how to produce corresponding changes in the next process at the measuring point.
- Deformation detection of welding teeth of alloy circular saw blades. Any material will produce material thermal stress or cold tensile change in the process of thermal change. Of course, it is caused by many factors such as material, temperature, cooling time, and the thickness of the workpiece. According to the measurement state of the substrate in the cold state, due to the unavoidable factors of the subsequent process, the welding teeth will change. At this time, we will perform another inspection along the recording mark according to the above recorded data according to the above method (1). It depends on the amount of deformation. From the analysis, it can be seen that the welding teeth are harmful to the deformation of the matrix.
- Detection of the hardness change of the tooth seat after the alloy saw blade is welded. The saw blade is selected in the process of tooth welding (650 degrees, red with black) (750 degrees with red with red) (above 800 degrees with red with white). The hardness of the matrix is not the same when the base tooth seat is heated at 650 degrees. change. The hardness only increases by 3-5 degrees when heated at 750 degrees. The hardness has reached 55-58 degrees at a temperature of 800 degrees, so the matrix is broken during cutting. Of course, the influence of different tooth shapes or the size of the saw blade thickness on the generator volume is particularly critical.
- Inspection of center hole and gear seat of alloy circular saw blade. The size of the center hole of the alloy circular saw blade is related to the size of the jump. A plug gauge should be made with one end less than 0.02 and the other end equal to 0 to 0. It’s better to be smaller than one end and the other end should not be inserted. If either side of the standard plug gauge can be inserted, the hole is too large, which will have a certain influence on the outer diameter of the mill. The angle of the tooth seat can be detected by a projector. In principle, each tooth is not allowed to exceed 0.3 degrees, and the depth uniformity is not allowed to be greater than 0.10. However, many companies do not pay attention to the serious impact of the tooth seat on the sharpening and the waste of the grinding wheel, and the tool cannot be sharpened.
- Detection of side rake angle and side rear angle of alloy saw blade. Due to the influence of many factors of the above process or matrix, many people choose to use the watch when detecting the side rake angle. When detecting the side rake angle, it is affected by the change of the angle of the alloy undercut or the change of the length of the alloy. When adding the deformation of the base body, or still not in the center circle, when measuring the side rake angle with the point-type surface contact by the surface, it is only a rough reference value, not an absolute value. The side relief angle is affected by the diameter of the A and B surfaces of the grinding wheel. And the five different changes of the grinding centerline are essentially only a reference value. For rigorous detection, the projection video camera is still required to be the most accurate. (However, the side relief angle only plays a role in heat dissipation, and it is actually difficult to measure accurately due to the daily variation of the diameter of the grinding wheel).