CNC lathe machine is an automatic lathe machine equipped with a program control system. The control system can logically process the program with control code or other symbolic instructions and decode it, so as to make the machine tool operation and process parts.
Compared with an ordinary lathe machine, CNC lathe machine have the following characteristics:
- High processing precision and stable processing quality;
- It can carry out multi coordinate linkage and process parts with complex shapes;
- When processing parts are changed, generally only the NC program needs to be changed, which can save production preparation time;
- The machine tool itself has high precision and rigidity, can select favorable processing amount and high productivity (generally 3 ~ 5 times that of ordinary machine tools);
- The machine tool has a high degree of automation, which can reduce the labor intensity;
- Higher quality requirements for operators and higher technical requirements for maintenance personnel.
CNC lathe machines are generally composed of the following parts:
- Host, which is the subject of CNC machine tools, including machine body, column, spindle, feed mechanism and other mechanical parts. It is a mechanical part used to complete various cutting processes.
- NC device is the core of NC machine tool, including hardware (printed circuit board, CRT display, key box, paper tape reader, etc.) and corresponding software. It is used to input digital part program, complete input information storage, data transformation, interpolation operation and realize various control functions.
- The driving device, which is the driving part of the actuator of NC machine tool, including spindle driving unit, feed unit, spindle motor and feeds motor. He realizes spindle and feeds drive through electrical or electro-hydraulic servo system under the control of NC device. When several feeds are linked, the machining of positioning, straight line, plane curve and space curve can be completed.
- Auxiliary devices, some necessary supporting parts of index control machine tool, to ensure the operation of NC lathe machine, such as cooling, chip removal, lubrication, lighting, monitoring, etc. It includes hydraulic and pneumatic devices, chip removal devices, exchange worktables, CNC turntables and CNC indexing heads, as well as CNC inserts and monitoring and detection devices.