Zhuzhou UKO manufacture Tungsten Carbide Plates is divided as-sintered blank and grinding, which meet various product applications. Carbide Plates are used for cutting metal, wood, and other materials. The advantages of Carbide Cutting Plates are cutting smoothly, fast cutting speed, and long lifetime. OEM in Carbide Materials, Carbide Wear Plates, is supported.
Tungsten Carbide Plate, also Tungsten Carbide Sheet, Tungsten Carbide Block. UKO is supplying Carbide Plate in blank and grind, HIP Sintered with even density, high hardness, and excellent wear resistance. It is mainly used for making Wear-resistant Parts of electronic and semiconductor filed, motors, engine rotors, etc.
Different specifications and designs in Tungsten Carbide Wear Plates can be customized. The surface condition is divided as-sintered blank and grinding, which meet various application needs.
- Used for Heat-resistant Parts, Wear-resistance parts, Anti-shielding parts, Anti-corrosion Parts.
- Used for making progressive press tools and progressive dies of high-velocity ram machine.
- Used for making connectors in electron industry, IC industry, and semiconductor.
- Used for armature, stator, LED lead frame, EI silicon steel sheet, and punching mold for hardware and standard parts.
Carbide Plate Metallographical
SEM Picture of Carbide Plate Scratches
Carbide Plate Wear Performance
Note: As can be seen from the above SEM Pictures, the grain size of our product is uniform, most of the grain size is about 6μm, only a few small grains. The black binder phase not only solidifies the hard phase WC, but also effectively controls the growth of grains, making the microstructure of the alloy more reasonable.
The microstructure of the cemented carbide plate has an important influence on the wear resistance. The uniform microstructure is conducive to the improvement of wear resistance, and the appropriately coarse WC grains can play a good anti-wear effect, but there must be enough bonding phase to fix the hard particles so that they will not peel off the particles. The large hard particles are coated in a large area in the bonding phase, and the particles are not easy to peel off, which helps to improve the wear resistance of the material.
"Please Click to Enter the Current Category Directory."
What To Pay Attention To Before Process Cemented Carbide Plates?
Cemented carbide sheet, also known as cemented carbide plate, is one of the many materials of cemented carbide. It is named after its rectangular plate (or square). The main alloy components of cemented carbide sheets are WC and Co. The content of WC and Co in tungsten carbide plates for different purposes is not consistent, and the application range is extremely wide.
Tungsten steel sheet is brittle due to its high hardness. It is forbidden to knock or throw during use, handling, or processing. In order to avoid unnecessary losses, UKO remind customers to pay great attention to the processing precautions of tungsten steel plates when using them. The specific precautions are as follows:
1.Matters about cutting and grinding:
- Tungsten plates are easy to crack and chip under impact and excessive processing loads. The plates must be firmly fixed on the worktable before processing.
- Tungsten steel has extremely low magnetic properties. Non-magnetic hard alloys have no magnetic properties at all. Do not use magnets to fix the hard alloy plates. Please fix them with fixtures and reconfirm whether the workpiece is loose before processing.
- The processed surface of the carbide plate after cutting and grinding will be very smooth, and the corners are very sharp, please pay attention to safety when handling and using.
- Cemented carbide is a material with extremely high hardness and brittleness. For fear of impact, it is strictly forbidden to hit the tungsten carbide blocks with a metal hammer.
2.Matters about discharge and wire cutting:
- Carbide block has high hardness and high wear resistance, and the operation process will be slow when performing discharge and wire cutting.
- The surface of the tungsten carbide flat bars after electric discharge machining is most prone to cracks and corners, so please adjust the processing procedure according to the use conditions of the product.
- Carbide square bars or blocks often crack during online cutting, so please confirm that the processed surface is free of defects after processing, and then proceed to the next process.
3.Matters about welding process :
- Please select the appropriate welding/welding processing plan according to the requirements.
- Tungsten material plates are prone to cracks during welding. Please confirm that the processing surface is not damaged after processing before proceeding to the next process.
- When the flying material (welding iron) produced during welding is attached to the tungsten carbide thin plate, the rapid heating and cooling will easily cause the sheet to crack, so please be careful when doing the welding operation.
4.Matters about HIT treatment:
- When piercing and tapping on the packing (diffusion bonding), the packing will shake or the hard-metal square plate will partially crack. Please strengthen the inspection and confirm that there is no abnormality after the operation.
- During all processing operations: All safety devices on the machine must be used during processing operations. Workers must wear safety equipment to protect the eyes, hands, feet, head, and all parts of the body.
Keeping in mind the above-mentioned tungsten square blocks processing precautions will avoid many accidents.
What Is Tungsten Carbide Plate?
Tungsten carbide plate is one of many materials of tungsten steel, which is made by powdering, ball milling, pressing, and sintering by metallurgical methods. The content of WC and Co in carbide plate for different purposes are not consistent, and the scope of use Extensive, with excellent warp hardness, high hardness, good wear resistance, high elastic modulus, high compressive strength, good chemical stability (acid resistance, alkali, high-temperature oxidation), low impact toughness, low expansion coefficient, thermal conductivity, Conductivity is similar to iron and its alloys.
It is also an excellent material for making high-temperature resistant parts, wear-resistant parts, anti shield parts, and corrosion-resistant parts. When using, the tungsten steel plate with suitable material should be selected according to the application.
Tungsten carbide plate has excellent warp hardness, high hardness, good wear resistance, high elastic modulus, high compressive strength, good chemical stability (acid resistance, alkali, high-temperature oxidation), low impact toughness, low expansion coefficient, The characteristics of thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity are similar to those of iron and its alloys. Due to the great advantages of tungsten steel turning tools, they have been rapidly promoted in the industry.
In just 50 years, the use of tungsten steel turning tools has increased the metal cutting speed by a factor of two hundred, from ten meters per minute to more than two kilometers. Heat-resistant tungsten steel still maintains good elasticity and mechanical strength and is generally used for thicker cutting volume, intermittent cutting, and poor part clamping. After coating, the effect is better, and it can process all kinds of materials up to HRC50 °. Corresponding to the general tungsten steel, it has 1 ~ 2 times the service life and excellent impact resistance.
Milling → Formulation according to application requirements → Wet grinding → Mixing → Crushing → Drying → Screening → Adding molding agent afterward → Re-drying → Mixed material after sieve → Granulation → Pressing → Molding → Sintering → Molding (rough) → Flaw detection inspection → Package → Storage.
Tungsten carbide plate has excellent warp hardness, high hardness, good wear resistance, high elastic modulus, high compressive strength, good chemical stability (acid resistance, alkali, high-temperature oxidation), low impact toughness, low expansion coefficient, The characteristics of thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity are similar to those of iron and its alloys.
Silicon steel sheet, cold-rolled sheet, suitable for the production of drawing dies, wear-resistant parts and stamping accessories, and cores for cemented carbide automatic presses. It has good strength and impact toughness, and wear resistance is lower than the above alloys. Heavy-duty forging dies, such as those used for screws and rivets, are also used for stamping dies. Extrusion die. Punching dies, etc.