Tungsten Carbide Rolls
Tungsten Carbide Rolls, also in name wire mesh rolls, is one main product of UKO, Tungsten Carbide Cold Rolls, which is used in cold rolling steel wire into reinforcing wire for the construction industry. 20+ years in producing TC Rolls exported to 80+ countries and received positive feedback from 200+ customers.
TC Cold Roll includes PR, CA, RT, RO, FO type. We also could make it as per customer drawing.
The advantages of TC Rolls are 100% Raw materials & HIP sintered, Good rib making & long life span, Excellent grinding & polishing.
Tungsten Carbide Cold Rolls in types:
- Profiling rolls
- Oval reducing rolls
- Round reducing rolls
- Forming rolls
- Sizing rolls
Sizing, forming, reducing and profiling rolls made of either tungsten carbide or steel material used to produce smooth or ribbed wire for the construction. Profiling rolls for wire ribbing, according to different standards and demands of the market.
Standard Tungsten Carbide Roll Dimension (Right):
Three Dimensional Carbide Roll Rings
Din488 Standard Thread Carbide Round Reducing Rollers
New Design Tungsten Carbide Indent Roller for Steel Wire
Tungsten Carbide Cold Roll for Forging Steel in Tool Parts
Logo Lasering Service Tungsten Carbide Three dimensional Rolls
Tungsten Carbide Cold Forming Rolls for Drawing Metal Sheets
New Design Tungsten Carbide Roller With Forming Rolls for Metal Sheets
Three Dimension RO Rt FO PR Type Tungsten Carbide Wire Roller
Tungsten Carbide FO Rolls
Grade g30 Tungsten Carbide Roller Used for Cold Rolling Steel Wire
"Please Click to Enter the Current Category Directory."
What Is a Roll?
The roller is one of the most important parts of the rolling mill. The rolling parts are plastically deformed by the rotating rollers to roll out products that meet the required shape and dimensional accuracy. The other parts on the rolling mill are for installation, support, adjustment, and replacement The rollers and guide rollers are set to enter and exit the rollers correctly.
The roll consists of roll body, roll neck, and shaft head. The roll neck is installed in the bearing, and the rolling force is transmitted to the stand through the bearing seat and the pressing device. The shaft head is connected to the connecting shaft to transmit rolling torque. There are three main types of shaft heads: plum blossom shaft heads, universal shaft heads, keyed or cylindrical shaft heads.
There are many ways to classify rolls, mainly:
(1) According to product type, there are strip steel rolls, section steel rolls, wire rolls, etc .;
(2) According to the position of the roll in the rolling mill series, there are blanking rolls, rough rolling rolls, finishing rolls, etc .; (3) According to the roll functions, there are broken scale rolls, perforated rolls, and smoothing rolls;
(4) According to the roll material, there are steel roll, cast iron roll, tungsten carbide roll, ceramic roll, etc .;
(5) According to the manufacturing method, there are casting rolls, forging rolls, surfacing rolls, sleeve rolls, etc .; (6) According to the state of rolled steel, there are hot rolls and cold rolls.
Various classifications can be combined to make the rolls have a clearer meaning, such as centrifugally cast high-chromium cast ironwork rolls for hot-rolled strip.
1. The characteristics of the roll work are: the roll is in direct or indirect contact with the rolled piece during the rolling process, forcing the plastic deformation of the rolled piece, so it bears a large rolling pressure, rolling torque and dynamic load. Especially during hot rolling, due to the high temperature of the rolling stock and the cooling of the roll with cooling liquid, the working conditions are extremely harsh, so there are strict requirements on the strength, stiffness, toughness, surface hardness, wear-resistance and roll shape of the roll to ensure Rolling quality and output.
2. The roller can be divided into:
(1) Soft roller. Shore hardness is about 30-40, used in roughing machines for roughing machines and large section steel mills.
(2) Semi-hard roller. Shore hardness is about 40-60, used in roughing mills of large, medium and small steel rolling mills and steel plate rolling mills.
(3) Hard surface roller. Shore hardness is about 60-85, which is used for the roughing mill of thin plate, medium plate, medium section steel, and small section steel mill and the support roll of four-roll mill.
4) Extra hard roller. Shore hardness is about 85-100, used in cold rolling mills.
What Are the Advantages of Cold Rolled Ribbed Steel?
Cold rolled ribbed steel bars are rebar, Rebar is traditionally called and the standard scientific name is ribbed steel. It is divided into cold-rolled ribbed steel bars and hot-rolled ribbed steel bars. Usually hot rolled ribbed steel bar is called hot-rolled rebar or rebar.
Cold rolled ribbed steel bars have the following advantages:
1. The steel has high strength, which can save construction steel and reduce engineering costs. ll550 grade cold-rolled ribbed steel bar compared with a hot-rolled round steel bar, used in cast-in-place structures (especially in building roofs) can save 35% -40% of steel. If you consider not using hooks, the steel savings are even greater. According to the current market price of steel, each ton of cold-rolled ribbed steel bar can save steel costs about RMB800.
2. The bonding and anchoring performance between cold-rolled ribbed steel bar and concrete is good. Therefore, it is used in components, which fundamentally eliminates the phenomenon of cracking in the anchorage area of the component and the destruction of the steel wire slippage, and improves the bearing capacity and crack resistance of the end of the component; Reinforcement is even smaller than hot-rolled rebar.
3. The elongation of the cold-rolled ribbed steel bar is larger than that of similar cold-worked steel.
Why Are There Are Ribs on the Reinforcing Steel Bar？
Steel bar is easy to see in daily life, if you carefully observed the difference between them? Is there anything special about the design of these steel bars?
Of course there is! In fact, there is a kind of reinforced bar with striation called "deformed steel bar", also known as "ribbed steel bar" "deformed steel bar", also known as "ribbed steel bar", the corresponding is the "smooth round steel bar" without striation.
This kind of pattern is called "transverse rib". The shape of transverse rib is spiral, herringbone and crescent 3 kinds.
Cold rolling ribbed bars are bars with three or two horizontal ribbed bars evenly distributed along the length direction on the surface of hot-rolled disc bars after cold-rolled. The transverse rib on the steel bar is used to enhance the bonding performance between the steel bar and concrete, and to transfer the stress better. Simply put, it enables the steel bar and concrete to work better in coordination and bear external forces together.
Rolled ribbed steel bar is commonly used in low carbon steel, which has good strength and toughness, and is widely used because of its high bond strength with coagulant. In general, cold-rolled ribbed bar is used in prestressed hollow slab, which can solve and improve some quality problems effectively.
Cold rolling is the steel bar whose section is changed according to certain rules, which can improve its strength and adhesion with concrete. When the steel bar is rolling by ribbing rollers and roller holders, it deforms both longitudinally and transversally, so its plasticity and internal structure uniformity can be well maintained. It has obvious economic benefit to strengthen the steel bar by cold working in construction engineering.
After cold rolling, the yield point of reinforcement can be increased by 20% ~ 25%. The yield point of cold-drawn steel wire can be increased by 40% ~ 60%. Thus, the design section of reinforced concrete structure can be reduced appropriately, or the number of reinforcement in concrete can be reduced, so as to achieve the purpose of saving steel.
Cold rolling of reinforcement also facilitates the simplification of construction procedures. Cold-drawn steel rod can dispense with opening and straightening procedures; Cold drawing bar can be completed together with straightening, rust removal and other processes.
Tungsten carbide roller are called TC roll / T.C. roller and are usually made in set of 3 rolls for rolling low carbon, medium carbon, high carbon smooth round steel bar and also the rollers for cold rolling ribbed bars.
The rolls of size 125x82x15mm, 140x90x15mm, 150x90x15mm etc are the common sizes. The wire diameter of cold rolling ribbed bars is usually 3mm to 14mm. The rolled steel bars are widely used in houses, roads, bridges, tunnels and other infrastructure.
What Does the Superscript R Mean for the Cold-Tie Ribbed Steel Symbol?
Example CRB550—R here stands for ribbed steel bar, cool—cold, balls—rebar,
In the upper right corner of the symbol Φ:
S stands for steel strand
P stands for stress-relieved light round steel wire
H stands for stress relief spiral rib steel wire
I stands for stress relief wire
HT stands for heat-treated steel
R stands for cold rolled ribbed. It's just a recognized symbol. The RRB400 symbol also has an R in the upper right corner, but the previous symbol is different. Like several symbols of hot rolled ribs, there is no meaning of words, only differences.